The NetDecision Traffic Grapher monitors network and bandwidth usage as well as various other network parameters like memory usage and CPU utilization, providing system administrators with live readings and periodical usage trends to optimize the efficiency, layout, and setup of leased lines, switches, routers, firewalls, servers, and other network components.
Provides out-of-the-box graphs and dashboards for CPU utilization, memory usage, disk space usage, interface utilization, service response times etc.
* SNMP is the basic method of gathering bandwidth and network usage data. It can be used to monitor bandwidth usage of routers and switches port-by-port as well as device readings like memory, CPU load etc.
* Generic (script based). With NetDecision Script Language provides monitoring functions to aquire data from file system, XML, ftp, Eventlog, read data via TCP/UDP, WMI, etc.
* Data aggregation (Fromula based). Allows to calculate resulting values data on several monitored values according to provided expression
* Runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* Comes with the set of preconfigured generic script monitors.
* Provides automatic Network Discovery for easy monitor set up.
* Allows unlimited number of monitors in the system.
* Intuitive Windows user interface for data configuration and retrieval.
* Provides configuration wizards for novice users.
* Results are shown in graphs that can be customized.
* Provides dashboard panel with custom gauge indicators for more convinient reading of results.
* Distributed client-server application architecture allows multiple clients to connect to a single server that performs data monitoring.
* Complete MIB support. Any vendor MIB can be compiled and used in NetDecision Traffic Grapher to pick up OIDs for monitoring.
* OID library allows to maintain the collection of most commonly used OIDs for quick configuration.
* Customizable user interface.
Tell us your experience with NetDecision Traffic Grapher4.0
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher FREE PRTG Traffic Grapher is an easy to use Windows application for monitoring and classifying bandwidth usage. It provides system administrators with live readings and long-term usage trends for their network devices. PRTG is mainly used for bandwidth usage monitoring, but may also be used to... Download
NetDecision TRIAL NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer. Features: * Multi-level network topology. * Network... Download
Paessler Netflow Tester FREE Testing NetFlow Export Configurations. Our NetFlow Testers are small programs that simply dump the data of all NetFlow packets that a computer receives from a Cisco router. This can be useful when debugging bandwidth monitoring configurations based on Cisco's NetFlow protocol (both v5 and v9).... Download